Arte: Oline

He loves me, he loves me... NOT!




Silent as a flower, 
her face fell in dismay, 
aware that the ghost of lust ate and left, 
sensing that there was a different scent of perfume consuming the room, 
and that she had numbered and counted the he loves me, 
he loves me not of each petal, 
where the lifeless dust had settle. 
― Anthony Liccione


Wearing
Oline Lipstick
by Arte

Catwa Applier

Arte InWorld ● MarketPlace ● Flickr Official ● Flickr Fan


Credits
Hair ~ Lana (View Here) ~ Sintiklia
Necklace ~ Romance (Gold / View Here) ~ Supernatural @ Tres Chic (ends September 10 / gallery)
Top ~ Oxford Shirt (cream) ~ Paper Arrow Co. 
Jeans ~ Cuffed Jeans (blue) ~ Paper Arrow Co. 
Location Pic One ~ Bal Harbour (General)
Flickr: One / Two
Model & Photographer ~ Lori Novo
WLS: Annan Adored Optima Skin (No Shadow)

Thanks for your visit my beautiful people!
Mucho love,
Lori Novo

No comments:

Post a Comment