Sintiklia @ Prismagica Event

Featuring
Sintiklia @ Prismagica Event




"You are close to me in mind and soul 
but so far away
from one sunrise to the next……
even farther from the next sunset…..
i can feel you with my eyes closed…
i can see your warn breath graze my skin
wanting to touch you with my full heart…..
and hold you so close to my soul
Tonight and every night…
I shall dream of you.
under the glow of a moon’s light
i want to breathe you in 
and taste your lips as yours kiss the sins on mine."

0✾0✾0✾0✾

Prismagica Event
(ends August 31 / gallery)

Wearing
Bloom Hair by Sintiklia

Mesh /Bento Fitted / Bento Fitted Hourglass
9 Color Packs Available / 3 Bangs & 8 Hair Styles Each / Only FatPack Has Buns / View Here

TAXI

Sintiklia InWorld / MarketPlace / Flickr Official / Flickr Fan

Credits
Outfit ~ Idella  (Beige) ~ Belle Epoque
Tiara ~ Spring Tiara (gold/diamond) ~ QD Empire of Quality
Flowers on Hair ~ Winter Clematis ~ Naminoke
Location ~ Fall Trace (Moderate)
Model & Photographer ~ Lori Novo

Thanks for your visit my beautiful people!
Mucho love,
Lori Novo

No comments:

Post a Comment