Alaskametro @ 4Mesh (New Event)

 He’s all heat and desire and peppermint and I want more...



“And he leans in, so carefully. 
Breathing and not breathing 
and hearts beating between us 
and he’s so close, 
he’s so close and I can’t feel my legs anymore. 
I can’t feel my fingers or the cold or the emptiness 
of this room because all I feel is him, 
everywhere, filling everything and he whispers
“Please.”
He says “Please don’t shoot me for this.”
And he kisses me.
His lips are softer than anything I've ever known, 
soft like a first snowfall, 
like biting into cotton candy, 
like melting and floating and being weightless in water. 
It’s sweet,
it’s so effortlessly sweet.
And then it changes.
“Oh God—”
He kisses me again,
 this time stronger,
desperate, 
like he has to have me, 
like he’s dying to memorize the feel of my lips against his own. 
The taste of him is making me crazy;
 he’s all heat and desire and peppermint and I want more..."
― Tahereh Mafi, Unravel Me


4Mesh
Brand NEW Event
from Mesh Body Addicts with 4 rooms showcasing skin & beauty,
fitmesh fashion, roleplay, and Bento add-ons. 
4mesh runs from September 12th through October 11 / gallery)

Wearing
A Touch of Rose Gold Makeup
by alaskametro

Mix and match / 5 lipsticks & 5 eyeshadows in feminine pinks with
subtle golden highlights
Classic avatar layers and Omega, Lelutka, and Catwa appliers
Try the free tester!
L$75 per Applier Set

TAXI

alaskametro In-World ● MarketPlace ● Blog ● Flickr Fan

Credits
Hair ~ Rina (Details) ~ Sintiklia
Headpiece ~ Apache Set Headdress ~ Astralia
Necklace ~ Lona ~ Meva
Outfit ~ Fringes Vest Suede ~ Meva
Tattoo ~ Wonderer Metallic Tattoo ~ PurpleMoon Creations
Pose ~ Harley 04 ~ Eternal Dream
Model & Photographer ~ Lori Novo
WLS: Hospital Light 01

Thanks for your visit my beautiful people!
Mucho love,
Lori Novo

No comments:

Post a Comment