Entice @ The Imaginarium Event

“I raised you so high that every other man on earth is now doomed to live in your shadow.” 
― Ranata Suzuki




How many times did we pass each other before we met? 
If only I’d known…. I would have searched for you endlessly.
If only I’d found you before it was already too late.
― Ranata Suzuki


Introducing
Dragon Queen Gacha
by Entice @ The Imaginarium Event (ends September 30)

Original Mesh / Maitreya Hourglass Freya

TAXI

Entice MainStore ● MarketPlace ● FaceBook ● Blog ● Official Flickr ● Flickr Group

Credits
Hair ~ Lagertha ~ Truth
Horns ~ Selvaggia Horns & Mask ~ Astralia
Eye Makeup ~ sweet sin shadows  * earthbound edition {catwa} ~ adored
Necklace ~ Shantal (in gold) ~ Supernatural
Pose ~ Ashley 2 ~ Verocity
Model & Photographer ~ Lori Novo
WLS: Annan Adored Optima Skin (No Shadow)

Thanks for your visit my beautiful people!
Mucho love,
Lori Novo

No comments:

Post a Comment