irrISIStible @ Swank Even

Do not doubt my courage or my toughness...




I, with a deeper instinct, 
choose a man who compels my strength, 
who makes enormous demands on me, 
who does not doubt my courage or my toughness, 
who does not believe me naïve or innocent, 
who has the courage to treat me like a woman.
― Anaïs Nin


Wearing
Tokyo Queen Mesh Outfit
by irrISIStible @ Swank Event


24 Texture Hud / 5 Sizes for Classic Avatars / Maitreya - Belleza - Slink
Includes: Mesh Dress & Shoes - 3 Colors Fans - Mesh Tiara - Necklace
Hud for Shoes & Tiara (18 Textures Each)

TAXI

irrISIStible InWorld ● MarketPlace ● FaceBook ● Flickr Official ● Flickr Fan

Credits
Hair ~ Viola ~ Wasabi Pills
Eye Liner ~ Stylish Liner (View Here) ~ Arte
Lip Color ~ Shimmery Chic Lipstick ~ !IT! @ Makeover Room (ends Sep. 26)
Model & Photographer ~ Lori Novo
WLS: Hospital Light 01

Thanks for your visit my beautiful people!
Mucho love,
Lori Novo

No comments:

Post a Comment