The Makeover Room : Livia

I don't know what's gonna save me from the cold now.




There are times when I just want to look at your face
With the stars in the night
There are times when I just want to feel your embrace
In the cold night,…


The Makeover Room
The Makeover Room is a monthly skin & makeup event featuring exclusive items
at discounted prices from designers all over the grid. 
The event runs from the 1st - 26th of each month.

Wearing
Parke Eye Liner
by Livia

TMR Exclusive / 16 Eyeliner Colors / For Catwa Mesh Heads
Only 130L During Event

TP To Makeover Room  ●  Blog  ● Flickr

Credits
Hair ~ URU697  ~ booN
Flowers ~ Gladiolus (white) Gacha (Details) ~ Lode @ The Chapter Four
(Ends Oct. 1 / Gallery)
Earrings ~ Kirenna Fey Teardrops ~ Maxi Gossamer
Model & Photographer ~ Lori Novo
WLS: Bright2

Thanks for your visit my beautiful people!
Mucho love,
Lori Novo

No comments:

Post a Comment