The Makeover Room September Edition: !IT!

“I paint flowers so they will not die.” 
― Frida Kahlo



“I wish I could do whatever I liked behind the curtain of “madness”. 
Then: I’d arrange flowers, all day long, I’d paint; pain, love and tenderness, 
I would laugh as much as I feel like at the stupidity of others, 
and they would all say: “Poor thing, she’s crazy!” 
(Above all I would laugh at my own stupidity.) 
I would build my world which while I lived, would be in agreement with all the worlds. 
The day, 
or the hour, 
or the minute that I lived would be mine and everyone else’s 
- my madness would not be an escape from “reality”.” 
― Frida Kahlo

       

The Makeover Room
The Makeover Room is a monthly skin & makeup event featuring exclusive items
at discounted prices from designers all over the grid. 
The event runs from the 1st - 26th of each month.

Wearing
Shimmery Chic Lipstick
by !IT!

Catwa Appliers / 12 Sets Available / 5 Colors Each Set / Demo Available

TP To Makeover Room  ●  Blog  ● Flickr

Credits
Brows ~ Heloise Eyebrows ~ Jumo
Hair ~ Breath ~  Analog Dog
Necklace ~ Nihon (Gacha /  05 Red) ~ Ersch
Flowers ~ Frida ~ Tukinowaguma (outlet)
Folk Blouse (red) ~ Tres Blah
Pose ~ Editorial 22 ~ Aliud
Model & Photographer ~ Lori Novo
WLS: Hospital Light 01

Thanks for your visit my beautiful people!
Mucho love,
Lori Novo

1 comment:

  1. Ohh my goodness, exquisite image, breathtaking beautiful!!! <333

    ReplyDelete