Arte (Fairy)

“Forever and always,” she whispers...


Lullaby
~ Secret Garden ~


Covering up with one of her wings, 
I surround myself with the scent of licorice and honey. 
“You want to hold me while I sleep. 
You want to watch my face as I dream like you never have—from the outside.” 
She traces my eye markings with an elegant fingertip. 
“That will be my memory to cling to, 
until you’re mine forever at last, both in waking hours and sleep. 
The question is, do you trust me enough to give me that? 
To rest in my arms tonight?” 
I hold her soft palm against my cheek. 
“Will you sing me my lullaby?” 
She weaves her fingers through my hair and presses my forehead to hers,
“Forever and always,” she whispers.
As she hums the tune that has been inside my mind and heart all my life, 
I close the waterfall canopy, cocooning us within our own frozen pocket of time.
― A.G. Howard, Ensnared


Wearing
Fairy Eyes & Shadow
by Arte
Coming soon to Cosmopolitan Event (October 8)

Catwa & LelLutka Appliers

TAXI

Arte In-World ● MarketPlace ● Flickr Official ● Flickr Fan
Designer Miriam Lemondrop

Credits
Kair ~ Krista (Hidden Treasures Gacha SECRET RARE 1-2) ~ Sintiklia
Lips ~ Yaho Tokyo Lipstick ~!IT! @ The Makeover Room (Ends Oct. 26)
Wreath & Wings ~ Celina (Gacha RARE 3) ~ !gO!
Model & Photographer ~ Lori Novo

Thanks for your visit my beautiful people
and to my wonderful sponsors for all their kind support!
Mucho Love,
Lori Novo

No comments:

Post a Comment