LODE : Texas

My mother's music... in her memory <3




“I found you in the whispers of my shadow… 
bringing me out into the light. 
Swallowed by the song and richness 
of the breath dancing in-depth and perception wide. 
Heart within your eyes, 
soul in your word, 
I found home upon the essence of you.”  
-Jennifer Hillman


Wearing
Texas Headpiece
(Original)
by LODE

3 Styles / Available at the main store on October 6

Lode In-World ● MarketPlace ● Flickr Official ● Flickr Fan

Credits
Hair ~ Sky 195 ~ Rezology
Lips ~ Velvet Lipstick (Catwa) ~ alaskametro
Earrings ~ Crosby Earrings ~ PurpleMoon Creations
Dress ~ Guinevere Gacha (White) Loot Box RARE ~ Valentina E.
Model & Photographer ~ Lori Novo
WLS: Hospital Light 01

Thanks for your visit my beautiful people!
Mucho love,
Lori Novo

No comments:

Post a Comment