Madame Rosier by Violent Seduction

This boy I know thinks I am not of his species...




This boy thinks I am not of his species, 
that I am some other kind of creature, 
one that can be crushed under the weight of his shoe.

The pain is not great, but the symbolism is disagreeable.
― Dave Eggers, What Is the What


Wearing items from the
Madame Rosier Gacha Collection
by  Violent Seduction available at the current The Epiphany Event
(ends Nov. 15 / gallery)

16 Commons & 4 Rares to Collect / Mesh Body Compatible
Demo Available

TAXI

❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀

Credits
Gloves ~ from the Alma Wedding Gown ~ Tiffany Designs
Bow ~ Satin Bow (Blush) Gacha ~ Junbug
Hair ~ Breath ~ Analog Dog
Pose ~ TM UL '12 - Eboni ~ Exposeur
Model & Photographer ~ Lori Novo


Thanks for your visit my beautiful people!
Mucho love,
Lori Novo

No comments:

Post a Comment