Nerido @ The Guardians (October)

Whenever I'm alone with you...



"I want to feel your skin against mine…. 
your breath caressing  my neck …
your warmth embracing  my senses like the sun’s golden rays….
this, my element, as i and my desires blossom 
and thrive like natures foliage…
vibrant and steadfast in the wind…. 
my in between season ….
of need and desiring you."
k♥ღ


Wearing
Lilo Lingerie Set * Gacha 
by Nerido @ The Guardians Gacha Event

Lingerie - Garter - Bracelet / Exclusively for Maitreya
Black Lingerie is RARE - Other Colors are Commons / Demo Available
View Here

Nerido In-World ● MarketPlace ● FaceBook ● Flickr Official ● Flickr Fan

Credits
Hair ~ Blown Away (Naturals) ~ Exile
Wings ~ Tenshi no Tsubasa (MID) ~ Evermore
Model & Photographer ~ Lori Novo
WLS:  (SS) Atmospheric 06.00cloudy2

Thanks for your visit my beautiful people!
Mucho love,
Lori Novo

No comments:

Post a Comment