alaskametro @ Candy Fair

Call me Frida, Miss Kahlo...



“I love you more than my own skin 
and even though you don’t love me the same way,
 you love me anyways, don’t you? 
And if you don’t, 
I’ll always have the hope that you do, 
and i’m satisfied with that. 
Love me a little. 
I adore you.” 
― Frida Kahlo


Wearing
Frosting Eyeshadow
by alaskametro for Candy Fair
(Nov. 17th - Dec. 1st.)

Pastel shine eyeshadow that's sugar sweet. 6 icing-soft shimmer colours. 
Appliers for Omega (NEW! Now includes materials* option!), Catwa, and Lelutka.
Free Demo

TAXI

alaskametro In-World ● MarketPlace ● Blog ● Flickr Official ● Flickr Fan

Credits
●Hair *NEW ~ Qalb ~ Bad Hair Day
●Eyes *NEW ~ Juvel Eyes (Details) ~ Arte @ Cosmopolitan (ends Nov. 18 / gallery)
●Earrings *NEW ~ Virgila (Pearl) ~ Kunglers @ On9 Event (ends Nov. 28 / gallery) 
●Flowers ~ Requiem (pale sun) ~ Lode
Dress ~ Sevilla Dress & Avila Shirt (Yellow) ~ Baiastice
Model & Photographer ~ Lori Novo

Thanks for your visit my beautiful people
and to my wonderful ● sponsors for all their kind support!
Mucho love,
Lori Novo

No comments:

Post a Comment