Entice @ 4Mesh Event (November)

How much did you miss me?




She: Why was there a distance between you and me?
He: Distance makes us realize how much we miss someone.
She: Did you realize that?
He: I did.
She: How much did you miss me?
He: Every breath of mine had your name in it!
― Avijeet Das


Wearing
Tiny Dancer Dress
by Entice for 4Mesh Event
(ends December 1 / gallery)


Maitreya - Slink Hourglass - Belleza Freya
"Sexy" Sheer Version Included / Demo Available

TAXI

Entice MainStore ● MarketPlace ● FaceBook ● Blog ● Official Flickr ● Flickr Group

Credits
Hair ~ Lady Rosette (add-on) ~ Tableau Vivant
Hairbase ~  Cinderella Catwa HB (Blonds) ~ Tableau Vivant
Earrings ~ Vintage ~ (Gacha Earrings * set 1) ~ by Mariyafox
Tattoo ~ Loving * Pink ~ White-Widow
●Pose *NEW ~ Breathe ~ ProPose  @ 68Main (ends Nov. 31)
Model & Photographer ~ Lori Novo

Thanks for your visit my beautiful people
and to my wonderful ● sponsors for all their kind support!
Mucho love,
Lori Novo

No comments:

Post a Comment