InsomNia @ Fashion Dazzle

No one can love me like you...




I've been a rock and I've got my fences 
I never let them down 
When it comes to love, I keep my senses 
I don't get kicked around 
I shivered once you broke into my soul 
The damage is done now I'm out of control 
How did you get to me?

No one else on earth could ever hurt me 
Break my heart the way you do 
No one else on earth was ever worth it 
No one can love me like 
No one can love me like you 

You can make me want you anytime you want to 
You're burnin' me alive 
I can't deny you even when I catch you
Weavin' a weak alibi 
'Cause when the night falls you make me forget 
Your love is killing me and it ain't over yet
How did you get to me?

I shivered once you broke into my soul 
The damage is done now I'm out of control 
How did you get to me?


Wearing
Highwaist Shorts & Turtleneck Top
by InsomNia

Highwaist Shorts
available at Fashion Dazzle Event (ends Nov. 25)
2 styles (Ripped & Normal) /  5 Belt Colors
Maitreya - Slink Physique & Hourglass - Belleza Freya, Isis & Venus
Available in Single Color Packs or Fatpack (includes 8 Colors)
TAXI

Turtleneck Top
100% Original Product
Maitreya - Slink Physique & Hourglass / Sleeves Add-Ons
Available in Single Color Packs or Fatpack (includes 14 Colors)
available at the Mainstore

InsomNia In-World ● MarketPlace ● Flickr Official ● Blog ● FaceBook

Credits
●Hair ~ Oona (Bento) ~ Sintiklia 
●Lip Color *NEW ~ Mava Lips ~ Avada @ The Makeover Room (ends Nov. 26)
●Hat ~ Penny Gacha (Hat Black-Silver) ~ Meva
●Boots ~ Thalia ~ Meva
Pose ~ Nieuwe Schoenen 6 ~ vibe
Model & Photographer ~ Lori Novo

Thanks for your visit my beautiful people
and to my wonderful ● sponsors for all their kind support!
Mucho love,
Lori Novo

No comments:

Post a Comment