Meva @ Cosmopolitan (November Edition)

For my Steppenwolf.
I am yours...




I am many things to many people. 
But nothing makes me happier than being Yours. 
Find me. 
Conquer me. 
Love me. 
Lead me.
 Please...

I am yours.


Wearing
Thalia Catsuit
by Meva for Cosmopolitan Room
(ends Nov. 18 / gallery)

Each Cat Suit comes with 4 Belts / Mesh Body Compatible /  FatPack & Demo Available

TAXI

Meva In-World ● MarketPlace ● Blog ● FaceBook ● Flickr Official ● Flickr Fan

Credits
●Hair *NEW ~ Lola (Details) ~ Limerence
Cat Ears (Gacha #3) ~ AvaWay
●Cats Eyes (Details) ~ session
●Necklace ~ Malu ~ Supernatural
Kitty Cat Make-Up ~ Mad'
Pose ~ Vintage 2 ~ Image Essentials
Model & Photographer ~ Lori Novo

Thanks for your visit my beautiful people
and to my wonderful ● sponsors for all their kind support!
Mucho love,
Lori Novo

No comments:

Post a Comment