Firelight @ 68Main (December Edition)

You were always on my mind...



“The only things I regret, 
and the only things I'll ever regret 
are things I didn't do.
 In the end, that's what we mourn. 
The paths we didn't take. 
The people we didn't touch.” 
― Scott Spencer, Endless Love


68 MAIN
Runs from the 9th to the 31st. of each month

Wearing
Risa Hair
by Firelight

Exclusive for 68Main
it
TAXI

68Main ● Flickr
Firelight In-World ● Flickr Fan

Credits
Lips ~ Flirt Alert ~ !IT!
Lashes & Eyeliner ~ Misao Lashes (Catwa) ~ Evermore
Flowe ~ part of "Leilani" hair ~ Truth
●Dress ~ Lifted Draped Dress (View Here) ~ InsomNia
Model & Photographer ~ Lori Novo

Thanks for your visit my beautiful people
and to my wonderful ● sponsors for all their kind support!
Mucho love,
Lori Novo

No comments:

Post a Comment