HEC @ The Grab (Gold Edition)

What is? What was? and What if?...


Coming Forth Into The Light

"I was born the day
I thought:
What is?
What was?
And
What if?

I was transformed the day
My ego shattered,
And all the superficial, material
Things that mattered
To me before,
Suddenly ceased
To matter.

I really came into being
The day I no longer cared about
What the world thought of me,
Only on my thoughts for
Changing the world.”
 ― Suzy Kassem, Rise Up and Salute the Sun: The Writings of Suzy Kassem


THE GRAB EVENT
Gold Edition
The Top 20 Designers Nominated and Voted for, by Customers!
Christmas Gold Round ends January 10
Visit https://www.thegrabgold.com/ for more details. 

Wearing
Desiree Gown
by HEC

• 4 Styles (ribbon waist, lace waist, solid legs, lace legs)
• 2 Main Dress Fabrics (rough, smooth)
• Unlimited Colors
• Multiple Sheer Levels (Low, Semi, High, Solid)
• Multiple Glow Levels
• Full-bright On/Off
• Show/Hide (Strip Button)
• HUD Driven
• Materials Enabled (Full use of Advanced Lighting Model)
• Branded Avatars (Belleza, Maitreya, Slink)
• 100% Mesh • Fitmesh

TAXI

The Grab ● Blog ● FaceBook ● Twitter ● Pinterest ● Plurk ● Flickr Fan
HEC In-World ● Designer hectic1 ● MarketPlace ● Blog ● Flickr Official ● Flickr Fan

Credits
Hair ~ Jaylo ~ Jumo
●Lip Color ~ Soft & Sweet Lipstick ~ !IT!
●Eye Makeup * NEW ~ Chromatic ~ Alma @ The Grab "The Gold Edition" (ends Jan. 10)
●Grapes and Roses (green grapes) Gacha RARE ~ Lode
●Earrings ~ Pollux Earrings ~ Jumo
Model & Photographer ~ Lori Novo

Thanks for your visit my beautiful people
and to my wonderful ● sponsors for all their kind support!
Mucho love,
Lori Novo

1 comment: