Blessed by Arte

To life, I am, thankful...


Oceans ~ Hillsong United


“Let nothing put me to unease,
nothing to deceive.
I have conceived,
I exist.

Because I am blessed,
To gather time,
in hearing,
my breath,
so tranquil.

To life,
I am, thankful.” 
― Jasleen Kaur Gumber

Recently, I had a big scare, I was told that my eyes could have been damaged by a medicine that
my doctor had started me on to treat Lupus disease. Just imagining that in the future my sight 
could be somewhat damaged or even lost made me realized how blessed I have been all my life 
to be able to see so many beautiful things in the world.

Before I was taken in to run some tests on my eyes, I said a little prayer...
I thank God for all the blessings in my life and I placed myself in his hands, 
promising him that I would use my eyes only to see the beauty in the world 
and the goodness in humanity... yes,
I was starting to forget to do this lately.

The tests came out okay.


Wearing
Blessed Eyes 
by Arte @ Cosmopolitan (ends Jan. 28 / gallery)

Catwa & LeLutka Eye Appliers / Demo Available

TAXI

Arte In-World ● MarketPlace ● Flickr Official ● Flickr Fan
Designer Miriam Lemondrop

Credits
Hair ~ Lab.022 ~ booN
●Lip Color * NEW ~ Natural Lip Balm (Details) ~ Arte @ The Chapter Four
(ends Feb. 1 / gallery)
●Flowers ~ Pretty Things Aster (old blue) Gacha  ~ Lode
●Cross Accessories ~ Raising Hope (Details) ~ Ersch
Model & Photographer ~ Lori Novo

Thanks for your visit my beautiful people
and to my wonderful ● sponsors for all their kind support!
Mucho love,
Lori Novo

No comments:

Post a Comment