Deborah by Nerido

They whispered in my ear,
"You're not strong enough to withstand the storm."
Today I whispered in their ear,
"I am the storm!"


Credits
●Hair *NEW ~ Chris (Details) ~ Sintiklia  @ District 20 (ends Feb. 19)
●Lip Color *NEW ~ Lipstick Souffle (Details) ~ Sintiklia  @ District 20 (ends Feb. 19)
●Eye Makeup *NEW ~ Colier ~  Zibska @ The Makeover Room (ends Jan. 26)
●Outfit *NEW ~ Deborah Gacha (Maitreya) Key Card ~ Nerido
Tya Shoulder Armour (Gold) ~ Valentina E.
Pose ~ Cool Wall Stand ~ Del May
Model & Photographer ~ Lori Novo

Thanks for your visit my beautiful people
and to my wonderful ● sponsors for all their kind support!
Mucho love,
Lori Novo

Nerido In-World ● MarketPlace ● FaceBook ● Flickr Official ● Flickr Fan
My Nerido Inventory ● Designer Lina Nerido
 ⎯ 
Sintiklia InWorld ● MarketPlace ● Flickr Official ● Flickr Fan
My Sintiklia Inventory ● Designer Sintikliasims


No comments:

Post a Comment