Nerido @ The Chapter Four

I want the world to know, I only call your name...




Don't wake me up right now, 
I need to see if this dream is gonna last, till I get to see you again. 
I don't want to wake up, just, stay right there.
 I know this dream is a dream, but I know it could be real.

You are deeply in my space (space). 
Somehow I can't shake you away (my soul is cold). 
I, I saw you standing in my dreams. 
It had to be a nightmare cause you're not here, with me.
Don't you know How many times I wish, I wish (ah eh) just for a kiss.
Can you? Can you, please? Can you? I said please. Can you?

Don't wake me up right now, 
I need to see if this dream is gonna last, till I get to see you again. 
I don't want to wake up, just, stay right there. 
I know this dream is a dream, but I know it could be real.

You are deeply in my space (space). 
Somehow I can't shake you away (my soul is cold).

I feel the need, to state my case, hey. 
I want the world to know, I only call your name. 
You, you're deeply in my space (space). 
Somehow I can't shake you away (oooh baby you're still in my head).

I feel the need (i gotta need), to state my case, hey. 
I want the world to know, I only call your name 
(ohh baby! do you love me?)


Credits
Dress *NEW ~ Agata Dress (Steel) Maitreya ~ Nerido @ The Chapter Four
Hair ~ Windsong ~ Exile
Lip Color ~ Sarah Lipstick #5 (Catwa) ~ L'Etre
Eyes ~ Real Eyes #10 ~ L'Etre
●Bracelet ~ Dolce ~ Supernatural
Pose ~ Musings 1 ~ NanTra
Model & Photographer ~ Lori Novo

Thanks for your visit my beautiful people
and to my wonderful ● sponsors for all their kind support!
Mucho love,
Lori Novo

No comments:

Post a Comment