Nerido (Kata & Ari)

“I'm too wacky for most weirdos. Who am I to judge?” ― Tori Amos




“The worst thing that could ever happen to me would be to become normal.”
-Lori Novo


Wearing
Kata Shirt & Ari Pants
by Nerido


Kata Shirt & Ari Pants Exclusively for Maitreya
Available in a Variety of Colors
Try Demo First!

Nerido In-World ● MarketPlace ● FaceBook ● Flickr Official ● Flickr Fan
Designer Lina Nerido


Credits
Hair ~ Over the Edge ~ Exile
●Hat ~ Lilou [blue] ~ Lode
Eyes ~ Real Eyes #10 ~ L'Etre
Necklace & Earrings ~ Tassell Set (White) ~ Baiastice
Ring (Right Hand) ~ Boho Ring (Tear) ~ Zenith
●Heels ~ Runaround Sue Heels ~ Entice
Poses ~ One-Madame 10 / Two-Madame 9 / Three-Madame 3 ~ ProPoses
Flickr: One / Two / Three
Model & Photographer ~ Lori Novo

Thanks for your visit my beautiful people
and to my wonderful ● sponsors for all their kind support!
Mucho love,
Lori Novo

No comments:

Post a Comment