Provocatively Sexy Gown by Wild Fashion

Hair Group Gift by Sintiklia





“Yes, I understand why things had to happen this way. 
I understand his reason for causing me pain. 
But mere understanding does not chase away the hurt. 
It does not call upon the sun when dark clouds have loomed over me. 
Let the rain come then if it must come! 
And let it wash away the dust that hurt my eyes!” 
― Jocelyn Soriano, Mend My Broken Heart


Wearing
Provocatively Sexy  Gown
by Wild Fashion


15 Texture Hud
Maitreya - TMP - Belleza (Isis-Freya-Venus) - Slink (Hourglass-Physique)
Mesh Body - Classic Avatar

Wild Fashion In-World ● MarketPlace ● FaceBook ● Flickr Official ● Flickr Fan
Designer Nice Wildrose


Credits
●Hair *NEW ~ Irma (Current Group Gift / 100L to Join Group / Details) ~ Sintiklia
●Lip Color *NEW ~ Satin Lips (Details) ~ Jumo @ The Makeover Room (ends January 26)
●Earrings ~ Claire Earrings ~ Kunglers
●Headpiece ~ Royalty Wreath (faded purple) Gacha (Key Card) ~ Lode
Eyes ~ Real Eyes #10 ~ L'Etre
Flickr: One / Two / Three
Model & Photographer ~ Lori Novo

"Take back that sad word "goodbye"..." -song lyrics
Thanks for your visit my beautiful people
and to my wonderful ● sponsors for all their kind support!
Mucho love,
Lori Novo

No comments:

Post a Comment