Entice @ Designer Showcase (April Edition)

~ Maren Morris ~


When Hanks brings the sermon,
and Cash leads the choir
It gets my cold cold heart burning
hotter than a ring of fire.
When this wonderful world gets heavy
and I need to find my escape
I just keep the wheels rolling, radio scrolling
until my sins wash away.

Can I get a hallelujah,
Can I get an amen?
Feels like the Holy Ghost running through ya
when I play the highway FM
I find my soul revival
singing every single verse,
yeah I guess that's my church.

-song lyrics


La Grande Dress
(ends April 30 / gallery)

Mesh Dress
Maitreya - Slink - Belleza
Color Change HUD & Exclusive Colors in Fatpack Only

Credits
Hair ~ Empty Gold ~ Magika 
Catwa Head
Maitreya Mesh Body
Real Eyes #10 ~ L'Etre
Model & Photographer Lori Novo

Thanks for your visit my beautiful people
and to my wonderful sponsors for their kind support!
Mucho Love,
Lori Novo

Designers Jolene Carami & Kira Paderborn

No comments:

Post a Comment