CandyDoll ༶ Stardust ༶ Lotus ༶ Sintiklia



Credits
Hair ~ Night Queen Gacha (Nox & Banga) Light Blondes 2 ~ Sintiklia
Eyes ~ Balance Eyes Gacha (Catwa) #6 (Key Card) ~ LOTUS
Tattoo ~ Dream Body & Face Tattoo (Angel) ~ Stardust
Dress ~ Ramona (Light Colors) ~ CandyDoll
Catwa Head
Maitreya Mesh Body 
Model & Photographer Lori Novo

Thanks for your visit my beautiful people
and to my wonderful sponsors for their kind support!
Mucho Amor,
Lori Novo

Sintiklia In-World ● MarketPlace ● Flickr Official ● Flickr Fan
My Sintiklia Inventory ● Designer Sintikliasims
LOTUS In-World ● MarketPlace LOTUS & Ugly Duckling ● Facebook ● Flickr Official ● Flickr Fan
My LOTUS Inventory ● Designer Ana Maria Njohr
Stardust It's Magic In-World ● MarketPlace ● Blog ● Facebook
Flickr Official ● Flickr Fan
My Stardust Inventory ● Designer JasmineStardust
CandyDoll In-World ● MarketPlace ● Facebook ● Blog ● Flickr Official ● Flickr Fan
My CandyDoll Inventory ● Designer rebeca Dembo


Ramona Dress (Light Colors) ~ CandyDoll
Freya Perky-Freya Natural-Hourglass-Hourglass Petite-Isis Perky-Isis Natural
Physique Petite-V-Teck-Maitreya

No comments:

Post a Comment