Halen by Kaithleen's


Credits
Hair *NEW ~ HO928 (Hud A) ~ tram @ Collabor88 (Ends November 6 - Gallery)
●Necklace ~ Heather (Details) ~ MICHAN
●Earrings ~ Aleska (Details) ~ BEO
●Dress ~ Halen Dress ~ Kaithleen's
Catwa Head
Maitreya Mesh Body 
Flickr
Model & Photographer Lori Novo

Thanks for your visit my beautiful people
and to my wonderful ●sponsors for their kind support!
Mucho Amor,
Lori Novo

MICHAN In-World ● MarketPlace ● Facebook ● Flickr Official ● Flickr Fan
My Michan Inventory ● Designer Michan (michanx)
BEO In-World ● MarketPlace ● Flickr Official ● Flickr Fan
My BEO Inventory ● Designer Serena (Beof)
Kaithleen's In-World ● Facebook ● Flickr Official ● Flickr Fan
My Kaithleen's Inventory ● Designer Kaithleen Crawford


Halen Dress ~ Kaithleen's
e-Body Curvy Full - Freya - Hourglass - Isis - Maitreya - Slink - Venus

No comments:

Post a Comment