LODE @ The Chapter Four

"Sense how even the smooth stones ache with stories of their own
in the shuddering light of day."
-Scott Hastie


Credits
Hair ~ Xia ~ Sintiklia
Skin *NEW ~ Cordelia (Catwa) Tone 007 ~ Glam Affair @ Collabor88 
(Ends November 6 - Gallery)
Eye Makeup *NEW ~ Eyeshadow (Catwa) 016 ~ Glam Affair @ Collabor88 
(Ends November 6 - Gallery)
Ring *NEW ~ Bariska (Crystal Silver) ~ Kunglers @ Cosmopolitan Event 
(Ends October 20 - Gallery)
Head Piece *NEW ~ Chicory Gacha Collection (Crown-Sky Blue) ~ LODE The Chapter Four
Flower Bouquet *NEW ~ Hand Accessory ~ LODE The Chapter Four
Dress ~ Emilia Dress ~ Sweet Kajira
Catwa Head
Maitreya Mesh Body 
Model & Photographer Lori Novo

Thanks for your visit my beautiful people
and to my wonderful sponsors for their kind support!
Mucho Amor,
Lori Novo

My Sintiklia Inventory ● Designer Sintikliasims
My Glam Affair Inventory ● Designer Aida Ewing
My Kunglers Inventory ● Designer Ava Kungler
My LODE Inventory ● Designer Chirzaka Vlodovic
My SK Inventory ● Designer amu (bronte.denja)



Chicory Gacha Collection ~ LODE


Cordelia (Catwa) ~ Glam Affair      C88 Oct.

No comments:

Post a Comment