Things Will Get Better


Hello my beautiful ones!
Still not feeling too well. But you know me, when things get tough I can really put up a fight.
Really hoping I can start feeling better soon so I can start again putting 100% of myself into my
writings and photography. You all deserve the best of my work but for now, I ask that you be
patient with me. I appreciate you all more than you can ever imagine for sticking around all these
years and really hope that we continue this wonderful Second Life journey together for many
more years to come, things will get better. ;)

Los Amo,
Lori Novo


Credits
Hair *NEW ~ Ice Queen Gacha (#4) Key CardTableau Vivant @ The Epiphany 
(Ends Dec. 27 - Gallery)
Hairbase *NEW ~ Catwa Ice Queen (VIP) ~ Tableau Vivant @ The Epiphany 
(Ends Dec. 27 - Gallery)
Earrings & Necklace *NEW ~ Holiday Glam Gacha (Key Card) ~ Dahlia The Arcade 
(Ends Dec. 31 - Gallery)
Dress *NEW ~ Zlomin Dress ~ Kaithleen's @ FaMESHed (Ends Dec. 27 - Gallery)
Catwa Head
Maitreya Body
Model & Photographer Lori Novo
Thanks to my wonderful sponsors for their kind support!


My Tableau Vivant Inventory ● Designer M4ri1yn Magic
Dahlia In-World ● MarketPlace ● Flickr Official  Flickr Blogger ● Flickr Fan
My Dahlia Inventory ● Designer June Fallon
My Kaithleen's Inventory ● Designer Kaithleen Crawford

No comments:

Post a Comment