All these soft and cuddly things

“I had a dream about you. 
I opened your chest like a cabinet, it had doors, 
and when I opened the doors, 
I saw all kinds of soft things inside you--teddy bears, tiny fuzzy animals, 
all these soft, cuddly things.” 
― charles bukowski, Women


Credits
Hair *NEW ~ Pearl ~ Tableau Vivant @ Kustom9 (Ends May 10 - Gallery)
Necklace ~ Angela (Details) ~ MICHAN @ Flourish (Ends May 4 - Gallery)
Bunny *NEW ~ Mira Plushie Holdable w/Accessories (Details) ~ MICHAN @ N21 
(Ends May 12 - Gallery)
Negligee ~ Bonny Satin Negligee (Details) ~ Kaithleen's
Catwa Head
Maitreya Mesh Body 
Model & Photographer Lori Novo

Thanks for your visit my beautiful people
and to my wonderful sponsors for their kind support!
Mucho Amor,
Lori Novo

Designer M4ri1yn Magic
Designer Michan (michanx)
Designer Kaithleen Crawford

No comments:

Post a Comment