The greates gems of light...

"Sometimes the darkest challenges, the most difficult lessons,
hold the greatest gems of light."
-Barbara Marciniak



"Those who overcome great challenges will be changed, and often in unexpected ways.
For our struggles enter our lives as unwelcome guests, but they bring valuable gifts.
And once the pain subsides, the gifts remain.
These gifts are life's true treasures, 
bought at a great price, but cannot be acquired in any other way."
-Steve Goodier

❁❀

Hello beautiful world, it is good to be back even though I am still not out of the woods.
These two last months have been very tough on my health. 
For now, I am still waiting on some results already done to me. 
It's taking a lot of courage to continue the fight when sometimes I feel there's no more strength
left but I am prepared to put up a good fight. Nothing is taking me down that easy!
Every time I start to feel defeated, I'll continue to dig deep inside my soul for more strength, faith 
and courage and arm myself with these three things which will help me become a hero, my own hero!


Thanks for reading my beautiful people!
Lori Novo



Credits
Hair ~ Sky 195 ~ Rezology
Eye Makeup ~ Amani ~ Zibska
Earrings ~ Cheerfull ~ Mandala
Dress *NEW ~ Leire ~ Belle Epoque @ FaMESHed
Catwa Head
Maitreya Mesh Body
Model & Photographer Lori Novo


Designer Selc
Designer Janire Coba


     

Belle Epoque { Leire } FaMESHed

No comments:

Post a Comment