Till The Summer Comes Again

“I wonder if the snow loves the trees and fields, that it kisses them so gently? 
And then it covers them up snug, you know, with a white quilt; 
and perhaps it says, "Go to sleep, darlings, till the summer comes again.”
― Lewis Carroll


Credits
Hair ~ Dang ~ Vanity Hair
Earrings *NEW ~ Boho Earrings ~ Eclectica @ Swank Event (Ends Jan. 31)
Dress ~ Jasmine Longsleeve Dress ~ Lowen
Maitreya Mesh Body
Model & Photographer Lori Novo

Thanks for your visit my beautiful people
and to my wonderful ●Sponsors for their kind support!
Mucho Amor,
Lori Novo

My Vanity Hair Inventory ● Designer Tabata Jewell
My Lowen Inventory ● Designer Gwen Narcoix (gwen.aloix)



Eclectica Boho Earrings -Fatpack- Swank Exclusive
Texture Changing / 6 Metals & 9 Gems



Lowen - Jasmine Longsleeve Dress
Freya - Legacy - Maitreya

No comments:

Post a Comment