The Heart of Life

“I feel as though I have lived many lives, 
experienced the heights and depths of each and like the waves of the ocean, 
never known rest. 
Throughout the years, I looked always for the unusual, for the wonderful, 
for the mysteries at the heart of life.”
― Leni Riefenstahl

Credits
Hair ~ Juniper ~ Doux
Accessories ~ Thaleia ~ Zibska
Lip Color *NEW ~ Grace Lipstick ~ .::StunnerOriginals::. Vanity Event (Ends March 8 / Gallery)
Dress *NEW ~ Night Sky Dress ~ [Eternus] Vanity Event (Ends March 8 / Gallery)
Maitreya Mesh Body
Model & Photographer Lori Novo

Thanks for your visit my beautiful people
and to my wonderful ●Sponsors for their kind support!
Mucho Amor,
Lori Novo



[Eternus] Night Sky Dress
Maitreya - Legacy



.:: StunnerOriginals ::. Lipstick Grace
BoM - Catwa - Genus - Omega

No comments:

Post a Comment