A Thing or Two



Being a parent doesn't mean we can't learn a thing or two from our own children.

Hello beautiful world!
Hoping you are having an amazing day like I am.
It started very pretty with the rain and then my Steppenwolf goes and turns my pretty day into
beautiful, I'll keep the details of how he did that to myself ;)

Anyways, about a week ago I was getting ready to remove most of my Flickr pictures when my daughter saw me 
and stopped me from doing it. She asked me why would I want to do that?
I explained that Flickr only allows 1k max pictures for the free account and charges over 50 dollars
a year for Premium which is unlimited. Steppenwolf actually pays for that but I really thought
it wasn't necessary anymore. I have almost 7,500 at the moment and the number keeps rising rapidly
every week.

My daughter said that removing the pictures would be sad since that is my art, something that I have been so proud
of doing for years and I have enjoyed it. That the pictures should stay and if in the feature I go back to the free
Flickr account and most of my pictures go into hiding, so what! 
That at least they continue to be there, safe, and she is right!

Thanks for reading!
Love,
Lori Novo


Credits
Hair ~ Girlfriend ~ Love Hair
Lip Color & Eyeliner ~ My Simple Vibrant Look ~ Pr!tty
Eyes ~ Kyo Eyes ~ FT
Jewelry ~ Part of "India I" ~ !Lyrical B!zarre Templates!
Outfit *NEW ~ Pia Beach Suit ~ Giz Seorn @ Tlalli The Fair Around The World (India) ***View
Maitreya Mesh Body
Model & Photographer Lori Novo
Thanks to my wonderful ●Sponsors for their kind support!

🌹

My Giz Seorn Inventory ● Designer Giz Seorn
Hikaru Enimo
  

GIZ SEORN: Pia Beach Suit
Lara - Hourglass - Freya
Bikini Top & Bikini Bottom & Sarong in 10 Colors (Also 10 Solid Colors)
Demo Available



No comments:

Post a Comment