You're the Reason I Believe in Love

For My Steppenwolf


Who would have thought that I would end up finding the love of my life in Second Life?
Not in a million years!
I came to Second Life with zero expectations or even plans of maybe meeting someone someday.
Love on the horizon wasn't even a thought. The plan was simply to remain forever a complete
 loner and just spend my time exploring and taking pretty pictures for a new blog. 
I don't know about the pretty pictures but I did find beautiful people right away and then...
he appeared one night and my life changed forever.



My Steppenwolf is one of a kind and many times I find myself wondering why he chose me
from all the women in his life. Now, I try not to question it, I must be some kind of wonderful
in some mysterious way because I have no clue what it can be. One thing is for sure though and 
that is that I feel so blessed to have his heart beating so full of love for me.

Baby, I do
and I do a million times over and over again!

Thanks For Reading My Beautiful People!
Mucho Love,
Lori Novo

It has been a while since I've done any Fifty5 Thursday posts. I remember years ago when
this was a weekly thing in my blog. I would select my #1 favorite item from the gallery
and feature it in my blog. It was so exciting, sometimes there were just too many favorites 
that it was so hard to pick just one. And again, today I had the same problem, just too many
great deals. I chose the wedding gown because I just love to dress up as a bride though I kind
of hate weddings, please don't ask me why. ;)

The Fifty5 Thursday sales start at 7am SLT every Thursday and runs all the way through Sunday
though some designers will keep the sale going the whole week. All items are for sale
between 55L and 100L.

This beautiful Carrie Bridal Gown is by Merivale and is on sale for only 55L!
It includes a Tiara and Pearl Necklace (Not shown in my pictures) and
is for classic and mesh avatars but works well with all mesh bodies with Omega kits.



Credits
Hair ~ Lark ~ Lamb
Lip Color ~ Talya Lipstick Collection ~ euphoric
Headband ~ Claire ~ Dahlia
Necklace ~ Jolene ~ Supernatural
Gown ~ Carrie Bridal Gown ~ Merivale
Maitreya Mesh Body
Model & Photographer Lori Novo

No comments:

Post a Comment