Eyes That Always Seem to Smile



As a very young teenager, I used to have this huge crush on a very handsome young boy
who had long curls of gold and lips that you couldn't resist, you know, the ones that make you
wonder how it would feel to kiss them. He also had eyes that always seemed to smile which is what 
I liked the most about him. His name was Jesse.

Now Jesse owned a motorcycle and I remember he always wore a brown leather jacket that went
perfectly with his blonde curls and his hassle- smiley eyes. The sight of Jesse driving his bike would melt
all the young girls to their knees. Luckily, I was kind of his girl, the one he always wanted to be with.
He would take me on these exciting rides on the back of his bike but never did I get to taste his lips.
The most I got to do was to play with his hair, letting his long golden curls wrap around my fingers
while I looked into his smiley eyes... and smile.

Years later, once we both had reached adulthood we ran into each other one day. We were so happy I
remember that we couldn't stop smiling. I could feel my cheeks blushing and I could see that his, 
were too, something that made us both laugh. I immediately noticed that his beautiful long curls were
gone. He confessed that he had always wanted to kiss me when he would take me on those rides, but that he
always felt shy around me. I really couldn't understand this since I remembered all the girls being 
crazy about him. Then I confessed that I too always wanted to feel one of his kisses. We both looked
into each other's eyes but the kiss didn't happen, that time for a kiss had passed many years ago, 
so we just smiled instead. But to be honest with you, I wanted so bad for him to kiss me and I am 
sure he felt the same way because he couldn't stop looking at my lips. I truly believe he was still
the same shy boy from years ago.

After a couple of hours of catching up, we said our goodbyes and hugged and it felt so good.
We didn't exchange numbers or any way of ever communicating again. It was as if we were only
given one more moment in life to confess how we had felt for each other when we were very young.
We both started walking away in different directions but I stopped because I wanted to see him one
last time and realized, that he had also stopped to look at me as I had walked away. We stood there
for a moment, looking at each other, then we waved goodbye and walked away,

I never saw Jesse or heard from him again.
Every time I remember Jesse, my teenage crush, I remember his long golden curls wrapped around my fingers 
and those irresistible lips that I never got to feel in a kiss. But the one thing that I remember 
the most is his eyes that always seemed to smile...

Thanks for Reading my Beautiful People!
Much Love,
Lori Novo


Credits
Eyes - LOTUS. Spotlight Eyes 13 (Gacha)
NEW - [ rD ] - Claybrook Set @ Gems Event by Unik (Ends October 12 - Gallery)
Maitreya Mesh Body
Model & Photographer Lori Novo
Thanks to my wonderful ●Sponsors for their kind support!


~
My Lotus Inventory ● Designer Ana Maria Njohr


[ rD ] Rise Design ● Facebook ● Flickr Official ● Flickr Fan ● Designer Reya Darkstone

LOTUS. Spotlight Eyes (GACHA)
Catwa - Genus - Lelutka - Mesh - BOM

No comments:

Post a Comment