Taj Mahal Garden



Welcome to
(Moderate)

Sim Description
In the Taj Mahal Garden, breathe in the magical atmosphere of the crown of all palaces. 
Walk the beautiful gardens of the Taj Mahal, stroll through the palace, 
be amazed, and fall in love.


She ran barefooted through the garden,
rushing to witness how the sunset would kiss the ocean
at the end of the day.
In a place built for love
because love never fades away,
just closes its eyes when night falls
and continue to love in a dream
and wakes up at sunrise, stronger each day.

But her footsteps were cut short
by the prince who stood in her way.
And she no longer had to rush to the other side
she watched the sunset in his eyes...
how it kissed the ocean at the end of the day.

Hello Beautiful World!

It's been a few days that I haven't gone out to explore and meet wonderful people.
I must not fall back into old habits again, I keep reminding myself.
Finally today I decided to visit our own SL Taj Mahal which I had kept an eye on for
a while. Soon after I arrived xSurazx, sim owner, IMed me to welcome me to this beautiful
place, now you all know how happy I get every time I get to meet new people. To be honest with
you, I think this is the main reason I like to go out to explore, not only do I get to enjoy
beautiful places like the Taj Mahal but I get the chance to talk to beautiful people from all over
the world.

Now I do have one regret from my visit today to this place and that is that I wasn't dressed
appropriately. I do have the perfect attire for the Taj Mahal however, I was so eager to get there
that I didn't think about changing my clothes until it was too late.


Overall, I loved it. It was a very peaceful place and with xSurazx company, it was even better.
After taking our picture together for the blog, xSurazx asked me if he could take mine and I accepted, 
really the pictures he took, I think they are much better than mine even though he
claims not to be a good photographer. I think he was just being humble. ;)

Below are three of the pictures xSurazx took, The first time ever for me that the photographer
ended up being the model, it really felt nice to be on the other side of the lens for a change. ;)
Thank you so much xSurazx for the lovely pictures and for the nice welcome.

And thank you my beautiful people for stopping by. Peace and much love for you all
and a HUGE hug going your way!

Lori Novo


No comments:

Post a Comment