Just For You


Last Night
Steppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): baby you beautiful
Lori Novo: mmm, no you are gorgeous my baby
Steppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): just for you :)
Lori Novo: sip :)))))
Lori Novo: and me just for u
Lori Novo: and the blog
Lori Novo: and the readers
Lori Novo: and my friends
Steppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): and your designers
Lori Novo: yeah :P
Steppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): haha

So this is an example of our little talks which I love so much. Now, we can't always be so serious,
plus making my man feel very special is very important to me. He makes me feel like the most 
beautiful woman on the face of the earth every single day. And he knows, that for me, he is the greatest man I
ever met in my whole life, caring, loving, and gorgeous, and I am not just talking about Second Life
here. ;)

Today, we are having a chilly day here in Texas and I am loving it.
Now going out for a little walk in the park my beautiful friends. Have a beautiful day!

Much Love,
Lori Novo


Credits On Me
*LODE* Head Accessory - Zinnia Crown [autumn] RARE (Key CardThe Epiphany Event 
(Ends Nov. 12 - Gallery)
Maitreya Mesh Body
Model & Photographer Lori Novo
Thanks to my wonderful ●Sponsors for their kind support!


My LODE Inventory ● Designer Chirzaka Vlodovic

*LODE* Head Accessories - Zinnia Collection (Gacha)

No comments:

Post a Comment