There Are Some Eyes




My God, your eyes. 
How have I never noticed them?"
That uncomfortable feeling was spreading over me again. 
"What about them?"
"The color," he breathed. 
"When you stand in the light. They're amazing... 
like molten gold. I could paint those..." 
He reached toward me but then pulled back. 
"They're beautiful. You're beautiful.
― Richelle Mead, Bloodlines


Credits
Model & Photographer Lori Novo
Thanks to my wonderful ●Sponsors for their kind support!

🌺🔅🌺🔅🌺

Designer Tabata Jewell
Designer Thalia Heckroth


● Vanity Hair - Finesse 
Comes in 2 sizes, Fitted Mesh
Hairpins are detachable and come in Gold and Silver.
The Little elastic band is tintable with the texture Hud.
The Eliana dress has such a romantic, feminine feel. 
Cut from breathable linen it features a midi breezy skirt with lace accents.
Fatpack includes 3 additional colours: rose, sky and yellow.
For Maitreya Lara and Meshbody Legacy.

No comments:

Post a Comment