L♥VE is L♥VE

"In a world with so much hatred, everyone should be allowed to love.“ 
- Anonymous




Hello Beautiful World!
Last night I had the time of my life at
LOVE is LOVE

There was so much to see, so many beautiful people to meet and so many free gifts to get.
I was seriously 100% happy being surrounded by so many bright-happy colors and so many
friendly people. At one point I even jumped on one of the floats from the parade that you can 
enjoy while you visit.





You can get this great Groove Machine available @ Caboodle
For 99L for a limited time.


"What is straight? A line can be straight, or a street, 
but the human heart, oh, no, it's curved like a road through mountains.“ 
- Tennessee Williams


I tried to join on every float of the parade and have fun.
I danced and sang and cheered as if someone had left the gate open. :P
I am sure I covered the whole parade line-up in these pictures for you.


***Remember that you can click the picture to view larger sizes.***


Pride @ Home Event I believe ends June 30th. HERE, you can TP to the FREE gifts. And
HERE is the in-store gallery.

Hope to see you all there. 
Whether you go for the fun, for the colorful parade, the free gifts, to meet new people,
or just to show your love and support to this wonderful community, you'll be more than welcome and
guaranteed a great time.

Continue to spread the love and take care of each other. See you next time!
Much Love,
Lori Novo

And here are just a few of the many beautiful people I ran into at the event.


Credits
DOUX - JLOW Hairstyle
WarPaint* Coastal Glow + liner
:::ChicChica::: Ilana ring
My Love Belly Belt ~ Supernatural
Belle Epoque Top { Pride 2020 } GG
SPIRIT - Wayatessa jeans [Medium Blue
Belle Epoque - Candice Bag - Pride (FREE @ Event)
:::ChicChica::: Rainbow Cola
Model & Photographer: Lori Novo
Thanks to my wonderful ●Sponsors for their kind support!

No comments:

Post a Comment