Dirty Little Lullabies

DAY ONE



Hush
Just wanna be carefree lately, yeah
Just kicking up daisies
Got one too many quarters in my pockets
Count 'em like the four-leaf clovers in my locket
Untied laces, yeah
Just tripping on daydreams
Got dirty little lullabies playing on repeat
Might as well just rot around the nursery and count sheep...


Hello Beautiful World!
And hello October! Welcome, I had been waiting for you. ;)

Did you all know that October is actually my favorite month of the year, and Halloween
my favorite holiday? Coming in favorite second place is Day of the Dead
(Dia De Los Muertos) which is my birthday. I laugh every time I think that I was born
on a day when the dead are being celebrated, I just find it so funny. :P


You should know there's a time of year
when the witches and ghosts appear.
They come at night
when there's no more light
Halloween is almost here.

If you look very carefully
there's a goblin behind that tree.
But I am not saying
don't you run away
cause it might 
be 
me!


So it's beginning to look a lot like... Halloween! :P
And the above is a little song I used to sing to my daughter and son when they were still itty-bitty
humans. I love everything about this holiday. From the decorations, trick-or-treating, scary movie
marathons, pumpkin carving, haunted houses, and so on. 
I really get very excited about everything during this month.


For my first exploring Halloween in Second Life, I chose a place that is really not scary,
more like, mysterious. Let's start with something light and work our way up to the chilling, killing,
and gruesome locations this year. 

This is Moumou's Square (Moderate).


This particular location's main purpose is to introduce an Ionic & Petit Chat Halloween event.

[You will find 2 paths. One will lead you to the FAIRPLAY machines (all re-newed for the season), 
and the path of your right leads to 50% discounted C&M items + Fatpacks.]

Can't wait to see what we find next.
Til next time, take care!
Lori Novo


Credits
Doe . Vee . Flux Hair ● Spider Queen Neck Piece ~ [Glitzz] ● -Pixicat- Mave Dress // Black
FREYA// My Voodoo Doll 

No comments:

Post a Comment