I Know The Pieces Fit

EXPLORING SECOND LIFE




I know the pieces fit
'Cause I watched them tumble down
No fault, none to blame
It doesn't mean I don't desire
To point the finger, blame the other
Watch the temple topple over
To bring the pieces back together
Rediscover communication...


Hello Wicked Scary World!
Are you ready for our next location?

Welcome

Sim Description
[Be transported to the most haunted and realistic location of New Orleans,
in a post-apocalyptic and dystopic environment after a tragic event. It contains an abandoned yet
interactive theme park, a mystical swamp, a frightening haunted house, a haunting graveyard, 
the most talented DJs, unique and original scenery for blogging photos,
fascinating Halloween décor, and tarot readers who are seasoned in real life. 
The event is truly one of a kind.]


HeHeHe
How long will you be staying with us?
I hope forever because once you step in there's no way out!

💀

This particular location I decided to cover by parts. This is part one of probably three.
This is where the landing point is located. The street you'll see as soon as you arrive has a lineup
of little shops, Fortune Tellers, and witch doctors. Also, a hotel where you be greeted by this
"friendly" character.


Years ago my good friend Leven asked me if he could read me the cards, this was in Second Life,
I agreed thinking it would be fun since I really didn't believe in those things back then.
He told me that the cards showed that I would be getting some money sometime soon and that it would
be a good amount. Almost a week later I got a check for 5000+ dollars from the government.
It was a refund for miscalculated payments.
WOW! I know.

So tonight again I was so eager to know my fortune so I decided to go into one of the small shops
and hoping I would be getting a good monetary fortune. HA! Get it?
This is what I got...

NOMAD // Misfortune Teller: 
"Lori Novo, let's see... You will learn a palm can say a lot, especially when it smacks you!"

SAY WHAT?! >:(


Next door to the fortune teller I believe was a witch doctor.
While sitting waiting to be called in I remembered something that happened to me when I was 18 
years old. It was one of my first jobs where I worked as a waitress at a restaurant owned by a man that
used to be a cop. That man was weird as hell but I stayed because I needed the money.
One day he called me into his office and asked me to sit down. Once I sat down he got up from his chair
and stood very close to me. He explained that he was a "curandero"...

[Curanderos practice what is called curanderismo, or a holistic form of healing,
which combines prayer, herbal remedies, rituals, psychic healing, spiritualism, and massage.]

He said that my body carried negative energy and that it was affecting his business.
That he needed to do a cleansing on me which consisted of me getting totally undressed and him
rubbing healing oils on my WHOLE body.

LOL!
And I said ok...
Just kidding sillies.
I said, "NO, I QUIT!"
and I ran away as fast as I could.


“My Zombie apocalypse plan is simple but effective; I fully intend to die in the very first wave.
Seems more logical than undergoing all kinds of hardships only to die eventually anyway
(through bites/malnutrition/or terminally chapped lips)”
― Graham Parke


This is all for tonight.
Have an amazing freakishly scary night. You'll be seeing me in your dreams!
MUAHAHAHA


Credits
TRUTH Alias Hair ● Rebel Gal - Brooklyn Leather Jacket - Navy Peony.
Scho  .  Oliie Dress Demons ● Netty Net Panty Hose ~ FA Creations ● SPIRIT - Skye Boots [BLACK]

No comments:

Post a Comment