A Wonderful Sadness

FOR MY STEPPENWOLF 
"P.S. baby, miss you tons!"


“What a wonderful sadness to miss the one you have loved forever..."
― Dan Groat




Hello Beautiful World!
Once again my Steppenwolf is away and I am missing him like crazy.
He is going to spend time with his two brothers that need him and I am so proud
of him for the amazing loving man that he is. He cares for us all so lovingly and patiently.
God bless his heart. 

“Be noble like the sun; 
let even those who resent you for shining
benefit from your warmth.”
― Matshona Dhliwayo


Now, let me share with you something that happened the day Tina Turner passed away
and I was working on putting together a blog post for her, "R.I.P. Queen Of Rock "N' Roll Tina Turner".

That day and before starting with the post, I wanted to get the best picture I could find of her to use in
my article. I went to one of her official websites and there I found one that right away captured my eye.
After cropping it and downloading it I decided I wanted a few more to use at the end of
the article. While scrolling and looking at her pictures I wondered which of them might have been
one of her favorites? Sure she must have had one or more that meant something to her.
I spend some time going through the pictures and taking the time to crop and download the ones I liked.
Once I was done and ready to add the pictures to my blog post, I spotted one picture that I had not
selected. It was together with the other pictures I had chosen to use and I didn't even remember seeing
that particular picture in my search. And honestly, I wouldn't have even selected it because it was
nothing to what I had in mind. Still, I decided to add it to the post because I felt there might have been a
reason it had mysteriously appeared with the ones I had selected.

Maybe, just maybe it was Mrs. Tina Turner answering my question and that picture
meant something to her and was one of her favorites. ;)
This is the picture  What do you think?

Time for my vitamin ZZZzzZZZzz my beautiful people.
May you dream of amazing adventures and may the thrill of those adventures carry on
after a sweet awakening.

Much love,
- Lori Novo


My Location
Beautiful Tempura Island

Credits On Me
TOKIO Hair - YOKO Alpha Hair - Black
-ROUXS -eyeliners evox
LEMAITRE [Cardi Lipstick EvoX]
OH! - Natural Shimmer & Blush - Evo X
KUNGLERS - Erin Earrings
*LODE* Head Accessory - Tulips & Cherries Branch [soft] RARE
(NEW) :: pm :: Chantal Blouse + Trousers @ WIP (Ends June 22)
Model & Photographer: Lori Novo
Thanks to my wonderful ●Sponsors for their kind support!
WLS: Lagom Windlight


Pants and Top Sold Separately
Compatible with Maitreya, Petite, Legacy, Perky, Reborn, Genx Classic and Curvy
Top HUD with 24 Print Options / Pants & Belts HUD with 48 Solid Colour Options
MegaPack Available

No comments:

Post a Comment