What a Dressing Dilemma!

OUR MOMENTS TOGETHER


 Like any other couple on the face of the earth, or in this case, Second Life,
love is not always smooth sailing for us and we can really get on each other's nerves for the littlest
of things...

Steppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): lets go dance baby
Lori Novo: at Hypnotic?
Steppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): no someplace elegant
Lori Novo: babyyy :( I am too lazy to change
Steppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): what a beautiful woman is never lazy about dressing up
Lori Novo: but like today i just took so long to dress up like this cause i wasn't in the mood to change
Lori Novo: so having to change AGAIN is like so tiring
Steppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): whats the prob?
Steppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): its a click
Steppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): just put on a gown and you will be perfect

10 minutes later he IM's me from Romance In The Clouds Ballroom (Adult)
where he's been waiting for me while I change into something formal...

Steppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): baby you there?
Lori Novo: omg babyyy pls wait, I told you I don't feel like changing, plz give me time,
still trying to get dressed
Lori Novo: baby just find someone there to dance with while i get dressed
Steppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): im never gonna dance with anyone but my baby

10 MORE minutes later...

Steppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): man baby are you putting on the regalia of the Queen of England?
Lori Novo: ok while u finding this so funny and amusing  I am losing my mind, just wait omg!!!
Steppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): aww baby  just put on a slinky black dress that's all

10 MORE minutes later...

Lori Novo: ok baby, send me TP, I am not in the mood to get dressed so I did my best so PLEASE
don't comment on my outfit or how I look


Steppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): omg look at you
Steppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): sooo beautiful
Lori Novo: no no babyyy I asked u to not comment on my look
Steppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): yu dont want me to tell you you are beautiful?
Steppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): baby just keep this outfit as a file and wear it when we go
out for formal
Steppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): then its easy
Lori Novo: but baby i don't like it, i don't feel pretty in it
Steppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): well im the judge of that
Steppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): and you are gorgeous
Steppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): muazzz
Steppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): slow dancing  just me and me girl
Lori Novo: I love you
Steppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): mmmmmhhmm thats all i want
Steppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): to dance with my baby
Lori Novo: muahhh my baby
Steppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): you are always the most beautiful woman in my world

He sends me this song...


Lori Novo: ty my baby for the song
Lori Novo: i love you baby so much
Steppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): love you p.s..
Lori Novo: muahhh

And that is how it usually goes.


These photos were taken when we got back to our home.

Credits On Me
DOUX - Irene Hairstyle ● JustBECAUSE Imani Gown - TSS4

No comments:

Post a Comment