I'm So Sad :(

 PERSONAL UPDATE


Earlier today...
I was spending some time with my kitty Mr. Beast.


I was giving him tons of love and cuddles, he was loving it.


We were happy having a beautiful time together.
Suddenly I crashed...


and on my return my Mr. Beast was unresponsive...
I tried everything, but nothing worked.


Only three words were left behind...
Copy - Delete Me
Had him for over 10 years. I am so sad!


Mail From One Of My Readers <3
Sam Rougefeu (dodderi.haifisch): (Saved Thu Feb 29 14:25:44 2024)
I hope you got your kitty Mr Beast fixed/
Lori Novo: Aw, tysm Sam, you are so kind, I am really touched by your kindness.
I am working on getting him fixed, and I won't rest til I do.
Thank you so much once again and have an amazing day/evening! :))
Sam Rougefeu (dodderi.haifisch): You are welcome, when it happened to me I was heartbroken,
but kittycats were wonderful and replaced
Lori Novo: Ah, I hope I can get this one fixed, I had it for 10 years already so it is very special to me.  :)
[13:19] Sam Rougefeu (dodderi.haifisch): yes they have a datebase and its not just a replacement cat,
it is THE cat,
Lori Novo: ahhh wonderful, you give me hope, tysm! :))
Sam Rougefeu (dodderi.haifisch): :)

2 comments:

  1. Mr. Beast...so lucky to be loved by sweet Lori...❤️❤️ think fondly of your memories Lori.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sooo much for your beautiful comment. So so much appreciated!

      Delete