KOTTE On The 8TH.


Once upon a morning,
I woke up to find that one of my favorite stores was celebrating its 8th-year anniversary...


Gonna stay in this moment
Gonna lay here on the grass.
I don't need to feel lonely,
I am finally home at last.

And I don't mind being gone
on adventures for a while, no, no.
'Cause the best thing about it
is I know I'm coming back, oh...


Hello Beautiful Second Life!
Today KOTTE is celebrating its 8th anniversary with a 50% off discount,
sale inworld, including past gachas,
[excludes new releases from the past 3 months and Marketplace].
This sale started today and it will end on April 4, so there's plenty of time to enjoy the discounts.
And remember to wear group tag for an additional 10% earned stored credit.

There are 29 group gifts for you to collect, behind me in the picture, with a 99L$ fee to join the group
at the moment, after the sale, the fee will go up to its regular price.
Not bad, not bad, thank you Angelica (chickenpots), Kotte owner & designer.


After the sale some of the older items will be retired to the Marketplace at their regular price.


This is your chance to get those great old gacha items, now Copy/Mod, not Tranferbable
at 50% off, either in Fatpack or individual pieces.


And last but not least, please meet 샤넬 (chanel.kiko), 10 years and 10 months in Second Life.
Who I saw at Kotte today. She is my featured person of the day so I am sending a HUGE shout-out
her way! :) I know she looks very cute in her fluffy outfit so here are a few of the items she was
wearing at the time I took her picture.

Credits On 샤넬 (chanel.kiko)
====================
Kibitz - Little beloved necklace - ebody - silver
Eliavah ~ Sweetest Tiara
 Void - Demure Lashes (Briannon)
AMITOMO - Butterfly -  HAIR
/ HEAD / lel EvoX BRIANNON 3.1
NANAO // Sissi Choker - Heart Version
REBORN by eBODY v1.69.6
MICHAN - Valerie Earrings [Lel EVOx] Human Ears
MIWAS / Kyu Fluffy Leg warmers (Heels) #White - Reborn
MIWAS / Kyu Fluffy Skirt #White - Reborn
MIWAS / Kyu Fluffy Top #White - Reborn Waifu

This is all for now my beautiful people. Have a beautiful rest of the day. :)
Much love,
Lori Novo


Credits On Me
WINGS-HAIR-TO0718 Brown ● kotte - hellebore crown - white ● Bunny ears - Bowtique - Bunny Accessories Set
[Mignonne] Basic face add-on pack. evoX (Group Gift) ● WarPaint* Carrots! Bunny face makeup [LeL EvoX]
#17 {Limerence} Lynette earrings-Gold ● kotte - Cameilla Top (Maitreya) ● Scarf part of "{ViSion} // Yvonne Dress - #18"
S&P Ballet tulle tutu ● Coreopsis Boots ~ Empire

No comments:

Post a Comment