Remember The Lily

 EXPLORING SECOND LIFE
FOR MY MOTHER

Hello Beautiful World!
Just a little blog post here, that is in words but big in pictures. I have been feeling a bit down
these past few days with my mother's passing anniversary coming just around the corner.
Right now, words are hard to come...
Maybe later they will. ;) Have a beautiful day everyone!




Lyrics-

If I should die before you wake
pray the lord my soul to take, take me away, the music plays
do not cry do not shed a tear, I lived my life without fear
please do not morn me now

Just hold my fire in your hands and in your heart
and remember my song goes on.
Angels were singing dance and sway, to the blues on my funeral day
please place the lily on my stone and remember my song goes on.

oooohhhh
mmmmm, mmmmm

Spread my ashes on the west coast.
Get together and tell some jokes,
make some music for me now.
Been around this old world and friend,
please do not cry for me,
just let me go.

And hold my fire in your hands and in your heart.
Snd remember my song goes on.
Angels were singing dance, and sway, to the blues on my funeral day.
Please place the lily on my stone,
and remember my song goes on...


Look for me in the open sky.
Feel me close in the moonlight,
do not be afraid.
Hold me close in, tallest tree,
hear my whisper on the ocean breeze,
I will always be there.

Just hold my fire in your hands and in your heart.
And remember my song goes on.
Angels were singing, dance and sway, to the blues on my funeral day.
Please place some lily on my stone, and remember my song goes on.

ummm remember ummm remember the lily
remember the lily and let me go
remember the lily remember the lily
remember the lily and let me go
remember the lily remember the lily
remember the lily let me go...


My Location: Elvion (Moderate)

Credits On Me
DOUX - Bellami Hairstyle ● Caboodle - Amari Shirt ● :: pm :: Mila Jeans
Belle Epoque { Long Winter Gacha} Booties

No comments:

Post a Comment