The Whole Night Through

OUR MOMENTS TOGETHER


There hasn't been much going on in the bedroom since the air conditioner broke down.
It is just too hot to engage in any heated activities that might make me pass out, :P
Now we don't want that. It's been very hard, trust me. My man is so gorgeously irresistible
that the only thing in my mind is to jump him every time he walks into the room.
The good news is that on Wednesday, March 20, the new air conditioner is coming in
and so we have been on the countdown for that SUPER day to come when things can go back
to normal (wink wink). Omg I can't wait!

Tonight while dancing at Hypnotic Romance (Moderate)the following song came up and really, it
couldn't have come at a better time because, at the moment, some of those lyrics really apply to us...

"... be patient just wait a little longer!"
-lyrics

Lori Novo: this song is for u :P
Steppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): muazz
Steppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): saving it all for me
Steppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): till the A/C is back on !
Lori Novo: right lol ;)



"I've got to get ready just a few minutes more
Gonna get that old feeling when you walk through that door
'Cause tonight is the night for feeling alright
We'll be making love the whole night through
So I'm saving all my love
Yes, I'm saving all my love
Yes, I'm saving all my love for you..."
-lyrics


Credits On Me
:: pm :: Deja Dress ● WINGS-HAIR-ES0801 Blondes & Reds (Pack)



Deja is a sensual tight-fitting satin dress with optional matching panties and features a glamorous chain
along the neck. It comes in our traditional four color packs and megapack.
Compatible with Maitreya, Legacy, Reborn, Genx Classic and Curvy.

No comments:

Post a Comment