ßαbŷ Ĉhiευsε Ĉяαzŷ яενε

THE BEAUTIFUL WOMEN OF SECOND LIFE


"If I lay here
If I just lay here
Would you lie with me and just forget the world?"



To be completely vulnerable by the desire to capture the unattainable. Really, an
overwhelming emotional yearning to try and make that intense connection with love, life, and
happiness. We've all been there at some point in our lives when we find ourselves chasing cars.
This beautiful alternative rock song, Chasing Cars by the Irish-Scottish band Snow Patrol, released
in 2006 has become a love classic for those trying to convey the depth in their feeling and yearning
for a loved one.


Hello Beautiful Second Life!
Please meet ßαbŷ Ĉhiευsε Ĉяαzŷ яενε (xxmisscamilleswagxx) from France,
our new beautiful lady for The Beautiful Women Of Second Life.

ßαbŷ Ĉhiευsε Ĉяαzŷ яενε has been in Second Life for 8 years and 9 months which makes her 
middle-aged in our virtual world. However, in real life, she's a young 23-year-old girl and equally
beautiful in both. What first attracted me to her, were her eyes, which is almost always
the case with the people that catch my attention. As you all already know, I am a sucker for beautiful
eyes since I feel they are windows to the soul. But as always, while the eyes may be the initial attraction,
my curiosity will extend and I find myself discovering other beautiful attributes
like facial beauty, hair, etc., almost like a chain reaction of beautiful traits in a single person.
And to no surprise, I loved everything about ßαbŷ Ĉhiευsε, everything from 
her physical beauty to the way she was dressed. She was like a perfectly composed symphony
of beauty. Now, once I had covered the superficial beauty I dug deeper and discovered an even
more significant beauty inside. ßαbŷ Ĉhiευsε turned out to be very friendly and sweet.
A double win for my instincts in choosing this girl as our new beautiful woman in Second Life!
You can check out her Flickr stream HERE.

Thank you ßαbŷ Ĉhiευsε Ĉяαzŷ яενε for accepting to be part of our blog,
and thank you all my beautiful readers for stopping by. I appreciate you all so much
for all your kindness, love, and support. May this month of April shower you and your families
with love and many blessings! Take care now.

Much love,
Lori Novo


Some Credits on ßαbŷ Ĉhiευsε Ĉяαzŷ яενε (xxmisscamilleswagxx)
====================
Elle Boutique - Mina - Reborn
REBORN by eBODY v1.69.6
!OWL!_GYPSY_DRESS_REBORN
SIGMA/ Flower ear cuffs [Lelutka F Human]
Elune. Katerina Hand Fan - Yellow (Static)
Buxom ~ Berlin Heels ~ Reborn
WINGS-ER0725-HAIR (Medium)


No comments:

Post a Comment