It's Complicated!

OUR MOMENTS TOGETHER


We just finished watching the 2016 science fiction thriller film The Arrival, starring Amy Adams,
Jeremy Renner, and Forest Whitaker, and for those of you who already watched this great movie, 
you know how the ending can be very confusing. I tried to explain the ending to Steppenwolf since
I am such an expert in movie endings :P but Steppenwolf still couldn't understand what I was trying to
say. I left him even more confused after my explanation as it often happens between us. :P
Still, we enjoyed the movie so much while eating popcorn and pretzels...




Lori Novo: it's complicated
Steppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): haha
Lori Novo: lol :P
Lori Novo: like me :P
Lori Novo: baby
Steppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): yes?
Lori Novo: am I complicated?
Steppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): sometimes :)
[I am sure he means I am complicated in a beautiful way]
Lori Novo: lol
Lori Novo: mmm, do u think you are complicated too or u consider yourself a piece of holy bread
from heaven?
Steppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): hahah im very complicated lmao
Lori Novo: lol
Steppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): holy bread from heaven lol where you get such phrases?
Lori Novo: lol i just made it up :P
Steppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): some alien told you!
Lori Novo: oh yes, an alien told me lol
Steppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): haha...

By the way, this post doesn't count as a real blog post. This is just another one of our moments together. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment