Something Beautiful About You


It is 4:30 am as I sit here at my desk, ready to drop some lines for you before starting this beautiful Saturday.
Hello Beautiful World!
I have always said that my soul is that of a midnight owl, or the essence of a witch,
because it is between the hour before midnight and the hour when the earth begins to get a faint glimpse
of light that I feel more alive. My mind is clear, my spirit feels light, my health is at its best, and...
I feel at peace and happy. I live while the world sleeps.... ssshhhh.
By the way, the song below is dedicated to my sweet husband, Steppenwolf.
Te Amo baby, PS!


Something beautiful about you
~ Joel Donnelly ~

“There is nothing more beautiful than someone
who goes out of their way to make life beautiful for others.”
― Mandy Hale

And that quote is so true; that is my Steppenwolf to me.
True beauty is not about ourselves; it is what we can do for others.
And a perfect example of this is how our beautiful Dolly Parton lived her life, R.I.P.
Always an angel to the world and to every person who came her way.
Did you know that she would always stand up to shake someone's hand?
That is how much she honored every human being. 
In READ MORE, I am sharing a YouTube video about her and Keanu Reeves.
It is truly a very beautiful and touching video that I hope you take the time to watch.
I am sure you won't regret it. ;)

Before I leave, I just want to let you all know that I have opened a new in-world shop with all
my new 2048X2048 backdrop texture sets and gachas. There are four Lucky Letter Boards with beautiful
backdrop textures to collect. The letters are set to change every 10 minutes. HERE is your ride.
I leave you now as the day begins to wake. It's gonna be an amazing day for sure! Just wait and see. ;)

Much love,
Lori Novo


Backdrop Texture Used
LORI NOVO . Bloomzy Sweet Haze
2048X2048

Credits
[Aura Design] Lorelei Dress ● [lilp] Wake Cup - Tulip Bouquet ● CLOCKHAUS - Charlotte Bag  // White //


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.