But what is this? Lori, Me, Here, Today, Now?
What is going on?!
Hello Beautiful World & A Happy Day To All!
Before we begin, let me start by saying that I find myself missing my Steppenwols so much that I could
cry. Actually, I do cry every time I feel his absence, which is all the time... (begins to cry again!)
In the last few months, he's been traveling a lot with his job. As a global manager for the company he
works for, he is constantly traveling to every part of the world. Just last month, he had to travel to Tokyo
and this month to London. He is usually away for at least a week each time. This month, it's been
longer. But I'll be having my husband very soon, in a few days, to hold very tight. 💛
So today I was inspired to write for my blog since it is Autumn, my favorite season/time of the year
and I loved the picture I took today using one of my backdrop texture sets.
But really, if only Autumn could last forever, I would be the happiest girl in the world.
But now, I understand all three other seasons are just as beautiful and necessary as this one.
They all have their own unique beauty and unique gifts to offer
to the land and everything and everyone around.
Now tell me, which is your favorite season of the year?
“One of the most important lessons I've come to learn is this:
We are all sailing in our own individual ship of life;
and no matter how great of a sailer you may be, we all experience seasons the same.
The storms will come, and the cold will come, the warmth shall come,
and the blossom of spring shall also come...
― Tshepo H. Maloa
And as we learn to appreciate the beauty of each season, I believe it is very important to learn from them.
How they affect the earth, our emotions, and life. Both sides: the good and the bad.
Because one can only truly and fully learn from seeing both sides of the coin.
Life is composed not only of good moments or bad ones. Life is composed of everything from
highs to lows, and one must not seek shelter in giving a blind eye to the storms of the seasons.
One must confront them and learn from them, and this, in return, will allow us to appreciate them.
And as we learn, because there is always so much to learn from everything in life,
I want to share a very interesting YouTube video I watched the other day about Russian living...
By Nastya Abroad / Approximately Running Time 27.44 / Uploaded on June 22, 2026
[In this short documentary, I take you room by room through a genuine USSR apartment. It's part
personal story, part history - how the Soviet Union built housing for 84 million people in just 8 years,
what a "kommunalka" was, and why these "temporary" buildings still cost $200,000 and refuse to die.]
I want us to learn together, grow in our knowledge about the world, other countries, cultures, traditions, faiths, etc.
About everything! Hope you enjoy the video.
Time for me to go. Please take care of each other and keep praying for peace on earth!
Much Love,
Lori Novo
💛
Credits
Moon. Hair // - FatPack - Polly ● Giz Seorn - Harlow Leather Jacket & Harlow Wrapped Skirt
(Yummy) Heavy Metal Curated Earrings V1.3 ● KUNGLERS - Lolanda Ring ● ::C'est la vie !:: Faith Muffler (#1)
Lyrium. Harvest Backdrop & Poses


No comments:
Post a Comment